Sound Masking Speaker
Specs & Downloads
The VA-SURF4 is a compact sound masking and paging speaker designed for flush-mounted applications on ceiling tiles or drywall ceilings. It can be powered by a constant voltage amplifier unit of 25 or 70 Volts and many speaker units can be daisy chained for greater sound masking and paging coverage.
- Max Power: 10 W
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Enclosure Material: Steel
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 10 kHz
- Connectors: 5.0 mm Terminal Block
- Output Power Selection: 4W, 2W, 1W, 1/2W
- Driver: 9.5 cm (4”) full range
- Color: White
- Weight: 1.2 kg (2.6 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Box Dimensions: 17 x 17 x 18 cm (6 3/4” x 6 3/4” x 7”)
- Attachment: 2 spring
- Suggested drill hole: 100mm (4”)
Multiple controller units can be networked together to construct large sound masking projects.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in using VA-SURF4 in your space?