Sound Masking Speaker
Specs & Downloads
The VA-SPK is a 25-volt system loudspeaker designed to generate the optimum masking sound for a variety of ceiling conditions. It is equipped with a 13cm (5 in.) driver installed in a sealed enclosure, which can be black or white.
VA-SPK is ideal in open structure ceiling configurations since the speaker, terminal and switch will be hidden when the speaker hangs from the deck. It can also be installed above the suspended ceiling in typical sound masking installations. A rotary switch allows quick adjustment of the output level with 8W, 4W, 2W, 1W, 1⁄2W positions available at 25V. The loudspeaker is also compatible with 70V systems with 8W, 4W adjustments available.
- Power: 10 W
- Line Voltage: 25 V / 70 V
- Sensitivity: 92 dB
- Enclosure Material: Painted 19 gauge steel
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz -10 kHz
- Connectors: 120 mm (4 3⁄4”) wire lead
- Driver: 13 cm (5”) full range
- Color: White
- Diameter: 196 mm (7.7 in)
- Height: 122 mm (4.8 in)
- Weight: 1.86 kg (4.1 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 2.3 kg (5.1 lbs)
- UL Certification: UL 60065 / UL2043
Multiple controller units can be networked together to construct large sound masking projects.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in using VA-SPK in your space?