Sound Masking Sensor
This sound level sensor measures the ambient noise level in a zone.
The VoiceArrest sound masking system is equipped with an adaptive adjustment system. The ambient noise in a zone is measured, and the masking sound level is adjusted based on this measurement.
The VA-SEN sound level sensor measures the ambient noise level in a zone. It is installed through a 9.5 mm (3/8”) hole in an acoustic tile. In the case of an open ceiling, it can be fixed to the structure. Typically one sensor covers 1,000 sq. ft., and up to 8 sensors can be installed in one zone.
- Sensitivity: -35±4 dB (0 dB = 1V/pa,1 kHk)
- Directivity: Omnidirectional
- Frequency Range: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Diameter: 3/8 in.
- Length: 2 3/4 in. approx.
- Standard Operation Voltage: 3 volts
- Current Consumption Max: 0.5 mA
- S/N Ratio: More than 62 dB
- Measurement Range: 35 to 95 dB at 17 mV/Pa
- Connector Type: BNC
Multiple controller units can be networked together to construct large sound masking projects.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in using VA-SEN in your space?