Sound Masking Speaker
The VA-FLAT is a 25-volt system loudspeaker designed to generate the optimum sound masking spectrum in a very compact configuration. It is equipped with a dual transducer in a bipole configuration.
It is used in a very tight plenum space or in an open ceiling. It is typically mounted directly on the deck. A rotary switch allows quick adjustment of the output level with 4W, 2W, 1W, 1⁄2W power available with a 25-Volt supply. The loudspeaker is also compatible with 70- Volt systems, with 8W and 4W adjustments available.
- Power: 10 W
- Line Voltage: 25 V
- Sensitivity: 82 dB
- Enclosure Material: Painted Steel
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz -10 kHz
- Connectors: Screw terminal
- Driver: 2.5 x 10 cm (1” x 4”) full range
- Color: Black or white
- Dimensions: 190 x 135 x 50mm (7-1/2 x 5-5/16 x 2”)
- Weight: 1.13 kg (2.5 lbs)
- Box Dimensions 29.5 x 23 x 9.5 cm (11-5/8 x 9 x 3-3/4”)
- Shipping Weight 1.21 kg (2.7 lbs)
Multiple controller units can be networked together to construct large sound masking projects.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in using VA-FLAT in your space?