Sound Masking Speaker
Sound Masking System Vibration Loudspeaker
The VA-VIBX loudspeaker is designed to generate the optimum masking sound through a wall or ceiling partition. When applied on a light partition such as a gypsum wall or ceiling, the
VA-VIBX converts the wall to a sound masking loudspeaker. The result is a diffuse sound perfect for effective sound masking.
The VA-VIBX is also excellent for anti-espionage applications and can significantly limit sound transmission between rooms when attached to windows, doors and HVAC ducts.
- Power: 5 W
- Enclosure Material: Fireproof ABS
- Frequency Response: 100 Hz to 8 kHz
- Connectors: Screw-On
- Driver: Vibration Exciter
- Max Nb VibX/channel: 4 per output channel
- Mounting: Self-adhesive
- Color: White
- Weight: 0.14 kg (0.3 lbs)
- Shipping Weight: 0.25 kg (0.6 lbs)
- Box Dimensions: 14.5 x 14.5 x 3.5 cm (5 1/2 x 5 1/2 x 1 1/4”)
Multiple controller units can be networked together to construct large sound masking projects.
REQUEST A QUOTE
Interested in using VA-VIBX in your space?